PECHORIN'S home   account   archive   eshop   globalmediapro

Post new message


Replacement of part

Dominic Posted Nov 20, 2003

Want equivalent part number

Dear Sir/Madam I have Sony television with a line across I was begging for a equivalent replacement part .The model is KV M1450D.The IC number is 301 .And the part number is MC44007T. All the local Suppliers do not have the IC Looking forward to your help. Yours Faithfully Dominic


Share |


© 2001-2012 - Pechorin's - Contact Us - Report a bug

Pechorin's does not take responsibility for the content of the messages published in the Forum.

RSS feed