PECHORIN'S home   account   archive   eshop   globalmediapro

Post new message

Home | Previous message

Re: component video cables

Patrick Luisier Posted Jan 15, 2004, in response to:anonymous

Hi, They usually are BNC type cables. (on both side) but, 3 standard RCA cables can work for a small distance. Just try ! Patrick


Share |


© 2001-2012 - Pechorin's - Contact Us - Report a bug

Pechorin's does not take responsibility for the content of the messages published in the Forum.

RSS feed