PECHORIN'S home   account   archive   eshop   globalmediapro

Post new message

Home | Previous message

Re: how to connect analog videocam (sony trv 318) to pc

anonymous Posted Feb 04, 2004, in response to:hayeih

You need RF to UHF converter, coaxial cable, and Tv tunner card. Connect videocam to UHF converter, then converter to tv tunner card. Make sure that you have selected correct device before buying, so that one's o/p goes into second's i/p.


Share |


© 2001-2012 - Pechorin's - Contact Us - Report a bug

Pechorin's does not take responsibility for the content of the messages published in the Forum.

RSS feed