PECHORIN'S home   account   archive   eshop   globalmediapro

Post new message


Video converting

Anne Posted Oct 03, 2005

I need help converting a video tape from the English format to the American format.

I have a video tape that was recorded in England with their equipment, and it will not play in American VCRs. I was told that they are two different formats, and that there are machines who can convert my tape for me. Do you know where I can go to get this done?


Share |
1 comment

    Re: Video converting

     Barbara Roche Posted Dec 08, 2005

    Hi I hope you can help me. I have a tape that was made in Australia from TV. It was made on a PAL VCR . I need to have it converted to our VCR ntsc here in the USA. I wonder if you do this type of service or know of anyone who could. If you can help me I would appreciate it. If so do you have a phone number to call that I might speak to someone. Thanks Bobbie



© 2001-2012 - Pechorin's - Contact Us - Report a bug

Pechorin's does not take responsibility for the content of the messages published in the Forum.

RSS feed