PECHORIN'S home   account   archive   eshop   globalmediapro

Post new message

Home | Previous message

Re: memory card

JB38 Posted Jun 20, 2007, in response to:Jane Mukandi

The card used in JVC camcorders is called an "SD or multimedia" card, these are not exclusive to camcorder devices and are also used in some cameras etc.


Share |


© 2001-2012 - Pechorin's - Contact Us - Report a bug

Pechorin's does not take responsibility for the content of the messages published in the Forum.

RSS feed