PECHORIN'S home   account   archive   eshop   globalmediapro

Post new message


i have a old tv its a sharp c14-07 in grey

sammie Posted Jul 05, 2007

i need a flap cover 4 the tv.

is there any where i can get one from please let me know as the tv is very old the flap is where you can change channel and tune in please help IT'S A SHARP C14-07 IN GREY


Share |


© 2001-2012 - Pechorin's - Contact Us - Report a bug

Pechorin's does not take responsibility for the content of the messages published in the Forum.

RSS feed