PECHORIN'S home   account   archive   eshop   globalmediapro

Post new message


Sonty Trinitron Monitor bought in US but need to use in London

anonymous Posted Mar 22, 2003


I just moved to London and I brought my Sony Trinitron monitor from the US. It appears that I have lost my power cord that goes from the back of the monitor to the power strip. My first question is can I just purchase a power cord that already has the necessary London voltage?

Please advice.


Share |
1 comment


© 2001-2012 - Pechorin's - Contact Us - Report a bug

Pechorin's does not take responsibility for the content of the messages published in the Forum.

RSS feed