PECHORIN'S home   account   archive   eshop   globalmediapro

Post new message

Home | First message in thread | Previous message

Re: Re: Sonty Trinitron Monitor bought in US but need to use in London

anonymous Posted Mar 22, 2003, in response to:JEAN

Uk is 240V mains,USA is 110v so if have to connect unit to UK mains you need to get a convertor.(240v down to 110v)
Good shop for things like is they do have shops at hammersmith,high holborn,hounslow,edgeware,marble arch,stratford,queensway,forest hill,kingston upon thames,uxbridge.
If you need any other types of adaptors i am sure they will be able to help.


Share |


© 2001-2012 - Pechorin's - Contact Us - Report a bug

Pechorin's does not take responsibility for the content of the messages published in the Forum.

RSS feed