PECHORIN'S home   account   archive   eshop   globalmediapro

Post new message

Home | Previous message

Re: GR-D33AG to PC

Javier Posted Feb 07, 2005, in response to:billy

You need: 1.- A software, for example Image Mixer 1.1 2.- A fireware adapter, usually included in newest PC. Otherwise, you can buy a firewire adapter, i.e.: 3. A cable with a DV end. If you buy an adapter, it usually includes one. I hope this information will be usefull. Javier


Share |
1 comment


© 2001-2012 - Pechorin's - Contact Us - Report a bug

Pechorin's does not take responsibility for the content of the messages published in the Forum.

RSS feed