PECHORIN'S home   account   archive   eshop   globalmediapro

Post new message

Home | Previous message

Re: JVC service or questions

Roger Posted Jun 05, 2007, in response to:Stacy Sample

Hi Stacy I have a JVC GR-D60 camcorder. I have lost the original software installation cd-rom so I can play on my PC/laptop with the images. Do you know how I can get hold of this software. I think it is called Pixela Imagemixer but have no idea which version. Cheers


Share |


© 2001-2012 - Pechorin's - Contact Us - Report a bug

Pechorin's does not take responsibility for the content of the messages published in the Forum.

RSS feed