PECHORIN'S home   account   archive   eshop   globalmediapro

Post new message

Home | Previous message

Re: JVC service or questions

Vinnie will Posted Dec 14, 2004, in response to:Stacy Sample

I would like to replace both my lens and ccd assembly together in my gr-dv800us jvc camcorder. the one in it has a bad group of pixels. I would like to know where i can buy this unit as one. I have the old one out. Oh yes can I replace this unit with a higher ccd pixel. The one in it is 1.3 pixel, which you already know I'm sure with a higher one. Thank you very much. Oh what do you call this assembly?


Share |


© 2001-2012 - Pechorin's - Contact Us - Report a bug

Pechorin's does not take responsibility for the content of the messages published in the Forum.

RSS feed