PECHORIN'S home   account   archive   eshop   globalmediapro

Post new message

Home | Previous message

Re: JVC service or questions

Valerie Bergman Posted Dec 23, 2004, in response to:Stacy Sample

I have a JVC GR-D30U camcorder and cannot find the intruction booklet. How can I get another? Also, I think I need a IEEE1394 cable to connect this camera to my PC which is also know as a fire wire. Is this true or should I be looking for something else? Does this connect to the USB port on the PC or does the PC need another type of connection? HELP! I have a newborn and toddler I am trying to record and I really don't have the time to figure this all out. They will be in high school before I do :( Thanks.


Share |


© 2001-2012 - Pechorin's - Contact Us - Report a bug

Pechorin's does not take responsibility for the content of the messages published in the Forum.

RSS feed