PECHORIN'S home   account   archive   eshop   globalmediapro

Post new message

Home | Previous message

Re: JVC service or questions

Nalin Suresh Posted Jun 02, 2007, in response to:Stacy Sample

I have a problem in transferring recorded video on to a computer using USB 2 port. I use WINDOWS XP, and my CAM CODER is JVC GR-DVL 1020A. Do I require additional software for that? Please help


Share |
1 comment

    Re[2]: JVC service or questions

     JB38 Posted Jun 02, 2007

    Its a question of whether or not you have installed the USB driver disc that came with the camcorder into the PC, as you wont manage it without it. If you dont have this then the other only other option is to use the camcorders DVi output into the PC's "firewire" socket, should it have one? You will still require some form of video capture software installed in the PC, this can be from a variety of software programmes. (e.g: Nero)



© 2001-2012 - Pechorin's - Contact Us - Report a bug

Pechorin's does not take responsibility for the content of the messages published in the Forum.

RSS feed